Thursday, October 5, at the 1st Bank Center
Doors open 5:30 p.m.
Food served 5:30-6:45 p.m. (provided by local restaurants and included in ticket price)
Show begins at 7:00 p.m.
Returning for the 8th year, Dancing with the Broomfield Stars will feature 8 Broomfield “stars” partnered with a dance instructor for the show. Attendees “vote” for their favorite dancers with money and the couple bringing in the most money will be declared the winner. All proceeds benefit the Broomfield Community Foundation. Local restaurants will provide food tastings. Food, parking and the show are included in the ticket price. Show your community spirit and join us for this evening of fun and entertainment!
- Carol Lucking
- Tim Clifford
- Jeanne Roedel
- Tom Gaines
- Karen Smith
- Tony Kassel
- Bev Swenson
- Greg Luebke
- Tim Merz (Booth Dance)
- Diana Strashnikova (Booth Dance)
- Allison Johnson Dance
- Stephanie McGill (Dance Arts Studio)
- Danny Ryan (Colorado Conservatory of Dance)
- Juls Ryan (Colorado Conservatory of Dance)
- Ryan Shanahan (Joyful Ballroom Dance)
- Mason Taylor
Belen De Leon, 9News
FACE Vocal Band will perform for 30 minutes while the ballots are tallied.
Julia Wilkinson Manley (Director, Colorado Conservatory of Dance)
Mark Megibow and Cody Qualls (FACE Vocal Band members)
- Tiller’s Kitchen & Bar
- Village Tavern
- Buenos Tiempos Restaurant
- North Side Tavern
- Loftea Café
- Meritage at Omni Interlocken Hotel
- Flatz Restaurant
- CB Potts Restaurant & Brewery
- Hickory & Ash
- KT’s BBQ
- Sweet Reality Baked Goods
Purchase tickets HERE.