We are known for our beautiful handbags, accessories and travel bags, but we're also a great place to work! Join us and you'll not only earn a steady paycheck, but you'll also be working for a friendly company that prides itself on being a Girl's Best Friend. In fact, we believe so much in being a Girl's Best Friend that we made that our company motto. Apply today and see how much fun a job can be. And the icing on the cake? There's an associate discount.
Support and maintain the integrity of the Vera Bradley “experience” through exceptional customer service, upholding store image standards, maximizing sales and assisting in store operational needs.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· High School graduate preferred
· Prior retail experience strongly preferred
· Experience with retail POS system a plus
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
· Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing and dexterity
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 35 lbs.