Part-Time Associate Workshop Manager
Posted June 19, 2017
Build-A-Bear Workshop, Inc. is the leading and only global company that offers an interactive make-your-own stuffed animal retail-entertainment experience.
Founded in 1997, the company currently operates more than 400 Build-A-Bear Workshop® stores worldwide, including company-owned stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada, United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland and Denmark. We are proud to have been recognized as a FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® the last 7 years.
Ideal candidates for the PART TIME ASSOCIATE WORKSHOP MANAGER position should have the following characteristics and qualifications:
· 2+ years of retail management experience with a proven, successful track record in a customer centric business, preferably in specialty retail.
· Team centric leader
· Exceptional selling skills.
· Ambitious and success oriented
· Models professional and personal integrity
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Organized and plans ahead; pays attention to detail
· Recruits and retains solid candidates
· Proven success with training and developing
· Flexible and adaptable in a fast paced environment
· Ability to meet sales and profitability goals
· Engages guests in creating a fun and memorable experience
· Takes ownership to oversee retail store operations
· Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent. College degree a plus.
· Availability that meets the needs of the business (including nights and weekends), flexibility to maintain a minimum of 20 hours per week and work up to 30 hours per week as needed.
· Competitive Salary
· Insurance (health, dental, vision, disability)
· Paid vacations
· Paid holidays
· Bonus Opportunity
· Bonus incentives
· Merchandise discounts
· Rotating schedule that allows for work/life balance
· A fun, engaging environment
If you love kids and believe that providing a fun experience for guests results in a fun place to work, WE SHOULD TALK!
Apply in store or online at www.buildabear.com