Here’s what’s possible for H&M SALES ADVISORS:
We don’t call them “salespeople” or “sales associates” because that’s not what we do. Our Sales Advisors are here to ensure that our customers enjoy a fantastic shopping experience, whether it’s offering them garment options or answering simple questions such as locating the fitting rooms. Because, in the end, we believe that our clothes will sell themselves. Our customers just need someone to engage them and offer advice, from time to time, to figure out what’s possible for their personal style.
Overall Job Function: Optimizes the store´s selling by providing the customers with a pleasant shopping experience, including customers with garment options and direct service.
Job Responsibility including but not limited to:
- Provide excellent direct and indirect customer service according to H&M standards and meet the 5 basic demands on the selling floor, in the fitting room and at the cash point
- Answer phones courteously and promptly
- Actively work with garments, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying and merchandising per H&M guidelines, to maximize selling opportunities
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts and pack merchandise
- Unload delivery truck, receive, open and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags
- Execute reductions, price changes, transfers and cash register routines
- Utilize established H&M policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store and partner with store management as needed
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained per H&M’s store standards
- Adhere to H&M values and internal standards policies and procedures contained in the H&M Employee Handbook
Minimum Candidate Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- 6 months of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred
- Ability to lift in excess of 20 pounds
- Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items (mannequins, clothing, totes, torsos, etc.) for a short distance
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to manage time and prioritize
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends
Benefits: Employee discount, paid time off on your birthday, and much more.
To apply, go to www.career.hm.com
and search "Broomfield" as the city and the position will appear.