White House | Black Market
Sales Lead - Part-Time
Posted May 8, 2017
The sales lead is primarily responsible for supporting management in general operations of the store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. Preforms various sales and register transactions.
- Supervises associates engaged in sales, inventory receipt, reconciling cash receipts, or in preforming services for customers.
- Prepares weekly schedules to ensure proper floor coverage within fiscal
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Preforms basic operations activities including cash handling and reporting, price changes, merchandise handling, and open and closing duties; reviews time sheets and other payroll documentation for accuracy and submits as appropriate.
- Monitors associate sales activities and productivity; acknowledges and communicates performance to associates ; motivates and trains associates to achieve full potential.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on operational policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions ; presents and displays merchandise in accordance with current promotions and standards.
- Supports and administers receipt and dispatch of inventory and supplies according to company policy.
- Models sales expectations by utilizing various techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing.
- Maintains standards in merchandising handling, presentation, loss prevention. And all other duties as directed by management.
- Participates in and facilitates visual directives including monthly store sets and merchandise replenishment.
- Assists in the development of store associates; interprets key performance indicator reports and delivers coaching as needed; provides feedback to store manager for associate performance appraisals and
- Other duties as assigned/ required.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years prior retail or sales management experience preferred - Excellent communication, verbal and written skills
- Excellent customer service skills Knowledge of administrative aspects of store operations
- Communicate with customers, standing and maneuvering on sales floor
and stockroom, operate register, lift and carry 30 pounds , hang/ fold
merchandise, climbing, reaching, pushing/ pulling
- Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights,
weekends, and holidays is required.
Please apply via www.JOBS.WHBM.com