Full-Time Assistant Manager
Posted August 9, 2017
Join our team!
We’re on a mission to bring women together using beauty as their secret language and have fun doing it. Our company was founded on friendship and iconic patterns, and we’re now a leading designer of handbags, luggage, travel items, fashion accessories and home accents. Join us as we bring beautiful solutions to our customer and every day!
As the Assistant Store Manager, you will fulfill an integral and influential role in creating the Vera Bradley "experience" and assisting the Store Manager in managing overall store operations. Responsibilities include providing exceptional customer service; visual merchandising; staff management, development and training; upholding store image standards; general store operations and sales goal achievement.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school graduate; bachelors degree in business or related field preferred
- 2+ years retail management experience; experience in specialty retail strongly preferred
- Experience with retail POS system; Data Vantage a plus
Environment and Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
- Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing and dexterity
- Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines and phones
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 35 pounds
Apply now at verabradley.com/careers