Nordstrom is a fashion specialty retailer founded on a simple idea: offer each customer the best possible service, quality, value and selection. We are looking for self-motivated people to support our stores through providing the ultimate customer shopping experience.
From attentive salespeople to meticulous tailors and innovative merchants, our teams are comprised of talented people who work hard to delight the customer. When you join a Nordstrom Store, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding shopping experiences for our customers.
The ideal Logistics Processor is independent, flexible, motivated, results oriented and committed to providing outstanding customer experiences every day that drive sales.
The Logistics Processor will be trained on multiple responsibilities. As our business needs change, the Logistics Processor will be flexible, shifting their time between job responsibilities/functions.
· Receive and unload freight
· Unpack, process 'Customer Ready' and deliver newly arrived merchandise to selling departments
· Fulfill customer orders from store inventory in a timely manner following quality standards, with a high fulfillment percent and sense of urgency
· Prepare and ship customer's orders following quality, packing and shipping standards
· Meet and/or exceed delivery shipping expectations
· Utilize inventory management systems to scan, process and research merchandise shipments in accordance with our inventory control processes
· Accurate and efficient use of mobile and hand held devices
· Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockrooms
· Provide general support to the store, e.g. set up special events, organize backroom, markdowns, and relocate store fixtures
· Have a high school diploma, or equivalent (preferred)
· Ability to work a flexible schedule which may include day, overnight, and evening shifts based on business needs
· Prior shipping and receiving experience (preferred)
· Inventory management systems experience (preferred)
· Demonstrate ability to use a variety of technology (e.g. PC, iDevices) and new computer applications
· High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
· Strong organizational, math and written communication skills
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with customers and coworkers