Join our team!
We’re on a mission to bring women together using beauty as their secret language and have fun doing it. Our company was founded on friendship and iconic patterns, and we’re now a leading designer of handbags, luggage, travel items, fashion accessories and home accents. Join us as we bring beautiful solutions to our customer and every day!
Work alongside sales associates providing daily direction, communication and training to execute daily action plans in accordance with Vera Bradley’s objectives and standards.
Education and/or Experience
* High school graduate preferred
* 1-3 years retail experience; experience in specialty retail strongly preferred
* Experience with retail POS system a plus
Environment and Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
* Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing and dexterity
* Ability to operate office equipment, including computers, copiers, fax machines and phones
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 35 pounds