J.Jill is an omnichannel premier retailer and nationally recognized women’s apparel brand committed to delighting our customers with great wear-now product. J.Jill operates an omnichannel platform that delivers a seamless experience to our customers through over 270 stores nationwide and a robust ecommerce experience. The J.Jill brand represents an easy, relaxed,inspired style that reflects the confidence and comfort of a woman with a rich,full life. J.Jill is headquartered outside Boston.
Are you looking for an exciting career in fashion and retail? Then look no further. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to build or start your retail career with a strong and growing fashion brand.
If you have: • 2-4 years Women’s Specialty Retail experience, 1 + years in Store Management position preferred
• Point of Sale and general office software technical experience
• Experience in relevant Human Resource processes
• Excellent leadership qualities, training, and team building skills
• Proven excellent customer service skills with statistical track record in all areas of sales
• Established history in recruiting and retaining a talented sales and support team
• Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Strong style, merchandising and ward robing skills