The Children's Place is in search of candidates for a lead position to help support the Store Leadership Team to achieve all company goals and initiatives and attract talent at FlatIron Crossing Mall.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience, specialty retail preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer engagement
- Coaching & self development
- Effective communicator
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to give and receive performance-based feedback
- Ability to understand and interpret moderately complex financial reports
- Execute strategies
- Adaptable & flexible to changing priorities
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to adapt to and learn internal applications, in addition to Microsoft applications
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evening shifts, to meet business needs
- Ability to maneuver on sales floor and stockroom; climb ladder, lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested in joining The Children's Place and leading your team to great success, please submit your resume and apply here or contact the Store Leadership Team directly.